Rubber and plastics
We supply various kinds of rubber and plastics to the rapidly developing fields of car manufacturing, electronics, and household appliances, etc. in China as well as Chinese rubber and plastics to the Japanese market.
As we have had a close relationship with the rubber industry since our establishment, we have been active in introducing and supplying new rubber materials for our Chinese customers, responding to the varying structures of their needs from the very first export of SBR to China in 1961 until today.
Furthermore, to meet the needs of the Japanese market, we have been working on expanding import of Chinese rubber products based on joint study with leading Chinese makers of rubber products.
As for plastics, our first export to China was in 1967 and we have played an active role for export of a wide range of products since then. We are expanding sales of engineering plastics that are in growing demand as key commodities in cooperation with our local subsidiaries in China. We are also working on importing Chinese plastics to the Japanese market.
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Rubber
Isobutylene Isoprene Rubber
Ethylene Propylene Rubber
Styrene Butadiene Rubber, Butadiene Rubber
Liquid Polyisoprene Rubber
Rubber Rings and Packings
- Liquid Crystal Polymer
- Plysulfide Polymer
- Toko Bussan Trading Co., Ltd.
- Trading company specializing overseas trade, wholesale business within China, and domestic and international logistics established in 2005 in Shanghai.
- Guangzhou Toko Bussan Trading Co., Ltd.
- Trading company specializing overseas trade, wholesale business within China, and domestic and international logistics to extend the trading business in the Southeast Asian region, established by a 100 percent investment of Toko Bussan Trading Co., Ltd. in 2010.
- Shanghai Toko Bussan Co., Ltd.
- Trading company specializing mainly in foreign trade, transit trade, and trade in the bonded district established in 1995 in Free Trade Zone, Shanghai.
- Chemicals Dept.No.1
- Chemicals Dept.No.2